Notice for all Customers
This Refund Policy only applies to fees collected by us for services provided by Paludara Technologies LLP. And this Policy does not apply to Fees which are paid towards your Advance booking for the services you are applying for. The Service Fee & Professional Fee will be subject to the refund policy of Paludara Technologies LLP, located at 9A, 9th Main, BSK Stage II, Bangalore – 560070.
It is important that You read this Refund Policy carefully. You should familiarize yourself with the terms of this Refund Policy, prior to purchasing any goods or services from Paludara Technologies LLP.
Unless otherwise defined, defined terms in this Refund Policy shall have the meaning given to them earlier in these Terms and Conditions.
“Application“: means a form to be completed by a customer or You (as applicable) requesting the provision of Services.
“Service Fees“: mean the fees payable by You for the Services purchased in accordance with the Services Terms and Conditions.
“Issuing Bank“: means the bank who has issued a card to You as a card holder.
“Refund Eligibility Criteria“: means the criteria set out in the below Section.
“Optional Services“: has the meaning include all value-added services/additional services/Premium Services which are described and offered by us on our Website.
“Services Terms and Conditions“: means the terms and conditions for the use of the payment portal and provision of the Services offered by Paludara Technologies LLP to their customers.
“Chargeback“: means where a customer or You (as applicable) using the online payment portal makes a complaint to his/her card issuer bank that a transaction is disputed and/or fraudulent.
“Transaction Charges“: means any fees levied by a bank or financial institution upon processing a valid refund request to You or a customer (as applicable) which may vary from case to case.
“Us“: means Paludara Technologies LLP or any party acting on Our implicit instructions (with “Our” being construed accordingly).
“You” includes the person requesting and/or purchasing the Services or any party acting on such person’s instructions (and “Your” shall be construed accordingly).
“Website“: means the https://doyacare.com website
“Website Terms and Conditions“: means the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Website set out.
General Refund Conditions
- This Refund Policy is subject to change by us and in the event of any amendments, we shall make a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply after We have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the revised policy, you should not continue to use the Services. If You continue to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Services indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Refund Policy.
- The Service Fee, Professional Fee and optional service fees shall be refundable only if You have paid for a Service. You may request a refund in accordance with the Refund Eligibility Criteria.
- All excess payments for Service fee, Professional fee and optional services will be refunded in full to the customers and there will be no exception to such refunds.
- In case Paludara Technologies LLP has charged You the incorrect fee, which is less than the actual amount to be charged then Paludara Technologies LLP will be responsible to remit the correct Service fee/ Professional fee with no additional impact to You.
- In case Paludara Technologies LLP have overcharged You for the Service fee/Professional fee, then any such excess amount will be duly refunded.
Service Fees and Professional Fees
- As a general rule the Service Fees and Professional Fees shall not be refunded and will be subject to the refund policy based in India. And applicable local laws governing such fees in India where the service is being provided to You.
- In case You have paid the incorrect Service Fees and Professional Fees, then customers will be provided the ability to cancel and seek refund of the wrong fee paid and pay the correct fee.
- The processing times for services are estimates only. As the processing of your service request is subject to the procedures and timescales of the respective requirements, over which we have no control, and hence is not a criteria for refund.
Service Fees and Optional Service Fee
- Refunds of Service Fees will only be considered where You satisfy the Refund Eligibility Criteria in full. If you (or the relevant Service customer as applicable) fail to meet any of the Refund Eligibility Criteria, We shall have the right in our sole discretion to decline the request for a refund.
- The service fee can be refunded if the customer requests such a refund prior to availing the service, i.e., acceptance and processing of the Service request application.
- The service shall be deemed to be actually delivered in full upon completion of service data processing, including processing of staff for service, staff personal verification, client personal verification, where the service request application is submitted for confirmation and appointment of staff or if the documentation package sent by mail has been received by You in Email.
- To apply for a refund, you must properly and fully complete and submit a Refund Request Form. All refund requests should be submitted to Paludara Technologies LLP by You either through an email.
- We shall process your Refund Request following receipt as soon as it is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on the mode of payment and stated reasons for requesting a refund of the Service Fees. In any event, we shall notify you of the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out in the Refund Processing Timelines.
- By filling in and submitting the Refund Request Form, the payment of a refund of a Service Fee is not guaranteed. The refund will only be approved or rejected by Us after verification on the Refund Eligibility Criteria.
- Any Transaction Charges or loss due to exchange rate fluctuation which arise upon processing a refund of Service Fees shall be borne solely by You. Transaction Charges will be deducted from the final amount to be refunded. Loss due to bank charges and difference in exchange rate will be borne by you and Paludara Technologies LLP is not liable to pay any interest on this amount.
Filling in a Refund Form
- Where applicable You may apply, online for a Refund
- You may also request a Refund Request Form from Paludara Technologies LLP and submit a completed form to Us, which shall ensure your form is processed in the appropriate timescales set out below.
Refund Eligibility Criteria
A. All requests for refunds or cancellation of a Service(s) will only be accepted where:
- The refund request is received by us before the date of staff appointment and within 10 days of the date of payment whichever is earlier.
- For Post Natal Service (PNS) / Care at Your Doorstep (CAYDS), we require 168 hours’ notice of cancellation prior to the staff appointment to be eligible for a refund.
- Optional service fees can be refunded, if You request a refund prior to availing the service or before the date of your service commences.
- The refund request is received by us 2 working days prior to the date of appointment, provided that You have cancelled your appointment on the system.
- Where it is clear a customer has been charged more than once for the same service.
- This includes the circumstances where You have purchased a Service but been notified by Us that it has been cancelled or withdrawn.
B. Requests for refunds or cancellation of a Service(s) will not be accepted where
- In the case of any services which are partially used, no Refund request will be approved in such cases.
- If You miss your Service on the scheduled date
- If You are delayed for your Service and You cannot accommodate on the same day
- If You decide not to proceed with the request application
- If You cancel your service request
- If You are unable to proceed with your Service request as You have selected the area of Service incorrectly.
Refund Processing Timeline
- You must send the Refund Request Form to Us as instructed above.
- Within five (5) working days of receipt of the Refund Request From, We shall contact You to request any further information (if required) and You shall provide such information as soon as reasonably practicable. However, in any event no later than seven (7) working days following such a request.
- Within seven (7) working days following the receipt of any additional information requested by Us (or where no further information is requested, five (5) working days from receipt of Your Refund Request Form), We shall notify You by e-mail of the decision on whether You are eligible for a refund or not.
- Refunds of Service Fees will be processed within fifteen (15) working days from the date of notifying You of the decision.
- You will have no recourse to a refund of the Service Fees if we suspect You have, or are, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website.
Receiving Your Refund
Refunds will be processed by the same method as payment was made for these Services. For example, if payment was made via use of credit or debit card, refund will also be done via the same credit/debit card. If Paludara Technologies LLP is unable to process a refund by the same mode in which payment has been made, in such case Paludara Technologies LLP will notify you of an alternate mode of payment for processing such refund. In case of payments by debit/credit card, the exact date by which refund amount will be credited in the account of the customer’s bank card shall depend on the bank card issuer but not more than Thirty (30) calendar days.
We expect You to contact Us using our online feedback form to resolve any problem or issue related to your application and payment, before You make any Chargeback request to your bank. This Section does not affect any rights which You may have against the issuer of a debit or credit card. We will investigate any Chargeback requests made by You and in response will inform Your Issuing Bank whether any services have been cancelled.